- DPAC’s 2021 / 2022 season is almost complete, a year we are now calling DPAC’s “comeback season”. Over 400,000 guests have attended nearly 200 events including hit Broadway shows, world-class concerts, superstar comedians, and special events including speakers, podcast stars, holiday performances, dance spectaculars and family shows.
- The information provided on the pages below describe the enhanced safety protocol and new equipment DPAC has put in place for guest entry into upcoming events, along with current entry requirements.
DPAC’s Safety First Commitment
At DPAC, your safety and peace of mind remain our highest priority.
Our Safety First Commitment is designed to help create safer events for everyone (our guests, staff, vendors, and visiting shows), while maintaining the legendary customer experience for which DPAC is best known.
For more information, please visit DPAC’s Safety First Commitment.
Vaccination / Negative Test Result
- Most shows at DPAC will no longer require verification of vaccination status or a negative test result as a condition of attending events.
- For events that still require verification of vaccination status or a negative test result, ticket buyers will always be given notice of specific entry requirements prior to each event.
- DPAC continues to encourage guests to consider public health guidance or advice from their medical providers on becoming fully vaccinated, receiving the booster vaccine (if eligible) or being regularly tested before coming to an event at DPAC.
- Face cover requirements are now optional for most DPAC events, but some events still have this requirement as set by event organizers.
- To check on requirements for any DPAC event, check the More Info page on DPAC’s website for the event you are attending.
- Ticket buyers will always be given notice of face cover requirements prior to each event.
DPAC Reopens – Frequently Asked Questions
Here’s the latest news on rescheduled and postponed events at DPAC:
Your tickets for the original performance date are valid for these new dates - no exchange is necessary. Questions? Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Concert, Comedy, and Special Events
- Trixie & Katya: March 8, 2023
These are events that will be rescheduled. Your current tickets will be honored when the new dates are announced. No action is needed at this time and buyers will be contacted with updates as soon as new dates are confirmed. Questions? Please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Wicked 2023 / Specific Dates To Be Announced
If you have tickets to any future event at DPAC including the postponed shows listed above, we will communicate directly with you about the status of new dates as soon as they are confirmed.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re always open online at DPACnc.com for ticket purchases, event updates and more.